Free Organic Black Moroccan Soap & Kessa glove worth £20
Organic Black soap is the traditional soap used in the ritual cleansing in a Moroccan hammam spa. It's been made to a traditional 3000 year old recipe and contains 100% natural ingredients, made from virgin olive oil and macerated black olives.
It suits all skin types and is used for both a deep cleanse and for purifying your skin from dirt and dead skin cells. Moroccan black soap is a lovely body treatment. It is rich in minerals and Vitamin E which helps to clean and detoxify your skin while leaving an smooth and silky skin finish.
1) Organic Black soap is used the same way as any regular soap but generates very little foam. Therefore, the black soap has to be applied by massaging into moist skin evenly during a hot shower or a bath.
2) Leave the soap on for 5 minutes, then scrub the skin gently in a circular motion with the Kessa glove. You might see exfoliated skin appear, it is simply dead skin coming off your body.
Benefits of using Moroccan black soap:
• It is suitable for all skin types
• It gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
• It is moisturising and nourishing
• It relieves irritation, soothes and revitalises the skin
• It removes make-up
• It prevents in-grown hair
• It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties
• It is great for acne prone skin
Your free gift includes an 80g pot of Beldi Soap and a Kessa wash glove.
Sodium olivate (saponified virgin olive oil) Aqua, Glycerine *naturally occurring in the soap process. Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit.